Our liquid phase carbon vessels have been designed and built to meet or exceed the highest possible standards in the industry. We utilize state of the art internal linings to assure corrosion-free conditions. With our large selection, we can provide the right vessels for any project and any operating conditions:
- Municipal drinking water treatment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Groundwater remediation
- Gravity discharge water treatment
- Low flow groundwater treatment
- Remove organic contamination from low flow water streams
- Greywater treatment
- Low pressure water treatment
- Temporary water treatment
- Leachate treatment
- Underground storage tank clean-up
- Spill clean-up
- Wastewater filtration
We can supply liquid phase vessels for jobs of all sizes, with flow ranges up to 550 gpm per unit and carbon capacities up to 20,000 lbs. We also provide ASME Code vessels for projects requiring this engineering standard.
Contact Pure Effect today to learn more.