Our Hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. We appreciate health care workers, local communities, and governments who are working to contain the Coronavirus.
Pure Effect considers the health and well being of our employees, and customers our priority. With that in mind, we would like to provide you with the following information on how we are taking extra precautions regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to allow us to remain open for business to help support your needs during this time.
Currently our office and job sites are conducting work, but we have asked our employees to take the following steps, and provided the necessary products to ensure their health and safety.
• Use Hand Sanitizer frequently, with the use of proper hand washing after every 3 uses of hand sanitizer
• Employees are asked if they are showing any symptoms of illness, to stay home until they are fully recovered before returning to work
• Additional cleaning of personal work space, including but not limited to; computer monitors, keyboards, desk top, telephones, copy machines, printers and tools with cleaning wipes
• We have moved employees that have tasks that can be performed remotely to work from home as to reduce the number of employees in the office, which will allow more distance between individuals
• Effective immediately, company travel to affected areas is suspended
• Effective immediately, company meetings, if needed, will be held via telephone
• Lunch meetings and other social functions will be suspended until further notice
Pure Effect will continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus, and take the recommendations of public health authorities, federal government and the CDC. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.