Water Sampling & Laboratory Testing
Pure Effect, Inc. can help our customers with their water sampling and laboratory testing needs. Our services include an in-house testing laboratory for carbon usage rates, custom R&D and engineering, custom skid pack design and treatability studies for soil, groundwater and wastewater remediation systems. We can also obtain the water samples for the NPDES and Industrial Sewer discharge permits.
Technical Services offered by Pure Effect
- Can perform bench testing which can optimize a design for any treatment system to meet your specific project needs and provide certified reports of the results.
- Conduct treatability studies using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment
- Provide evaluation of treated samples to confirm that treatment objectives have been met
- We use Independent, NELAC Accredited State Certified Labs
- Implement quality control measures for media and chemicals used for our treatment systems
Field Technical Services offered by Pure Effect
- Can perform water analysis for pH, temperature, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, trace heavy metals, VOCs, SVOCs and the full list of 126 priority pollutants
- Perform air analysis for VOCs using PID [photo ionization detector] FID [flame ionization detector] instruments and EPA Toxic organic laboratory series air analysis; T0-1 to TO-17 etc.
- Conduct O&M on the treatment system by collecting temperature, air flow/mass, vacuum readings and relative humidity
- Pure Effect can conduct groundwater sampling using the latest techniques in Hydro Punching in order to obtain the full spectrum of water analysis needed in order to obtain the NPDES or Sanitary Sewer discharge permits
- Our highly trained and certified personnel deliver our technical services, from concept to design and from testing to implementation